Friday, October 28, 2011

Being Sick is so Horrid...

Had to miss two days of school. Yuck.

Anyhoo, Duct tape is really awesome! I found the best duct tape wallet ever!!!
I wish I had come up with the idea first. : (
Duct tape juggling balls. We learned how to juggle in my drama class for some reason that I have yet to figure out what it has to do with drama.
And the reason I'm talking about duct tape today . . .
Duck Tape Stuck at Prom finalist
Duct tape prom dresses!!!!! Well, actually it's Duck Tape prom dresses. The Duck Tape brand of duct tape hosts a contest for prom dresses made of duct tape. The winner gets a $2000 (I think it's 2000) scholarship. I know it's a bit early to actually start ( I don't even think I'm 5 feet tall yet ) on the dress but it is about the time I should start thinking about how I want to make it and start practicing my skills with duct tape.  This girl was the winner for 2009 and it's super creative. If you have any ideas please tell me in a comment.

This one is awesome too!

While we're still on the subject of Duct Tape . . .
I was so excited when I picked this up! My friends all know that I'm a big fan of classic vintage so when I saw checkerboard I couldn't resist!

Wish me good health!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, can you make ME a duck/duct tape dress? Me, you, and Lindsey can where the dresses around town and show them off being the freaks we are! :)

    ReplyDelete