Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

Hey!

Let me just tell you guys how sorry I am about not posting for such a long time. November was a crazy month. I got sick a couple times, we had family over for Thanksgiving, plus my grandma shattered her shoulder. Like I said, crazy.

Aaaah! I'm soooooooo excited about Christmas! I love the winter, and Christmas is always the highlight of the month during December. Can't wait to go chop down a christmas tree in the mountains!

Anyhoo, I made some stuff  things (sorry Mrs. Dodds). I'll show you now.

Hark the Harold angels sing!


I made these yesterday and today. I got the idea from this Christmas idea book. The options were pretty limited on what i could do since the book was puliched in 1985. This was the best option.
I also made...
since my brother didn't get to be here with us during Thanksgiving and didn't get my mom's Turkey. I'll be sending this to him in our Christmas package along with a letter. That's pretty much it. You can find the tutorial for the angels here.

No comments:

Post a Comment